- European integration, differentiation and disintegration
- Polish European policy
- Interest representation in the European Union
- European Neighbourhood Policy and Eastern Partnership
- Between EU’s aspiring saint and disillusioned rebel: hegemonic narrative and counter-narrative production in Poland, Journal of Contemporary European Studies, forthcoming in 2021.
- German European policy seen from a Polish perspective, in: Handbuch zur deutschen Europapolitik, Baden-Baden: Nomos, 2021.
- The Politics of the European Neighbourhood Policy, London & New York: Routledge, 2020.
- Differentiation, Brexit and EU-Turkey relations (with A. Szymański), in: Differentiated Integration and Disintegration in a Post-Brexit Era, eds. S. Gänzle, B. Leruth, J. Trondal, London & New York: Routledge, 2020.
- Differentiated integration: towards a new model of European Union – Turkey relations? (with A. Szymański), Turkish Studies 21(2), 2020.